All you need to know about the exhibitors world! From adquiring your booth to the organization process, during and after the event.
Reasons to participate
- Presence: Position and strengthen your brand.
- Commercial opportunities: Find new partners and foster relationship with current associates.
- Trends: Showcase your innovations in products and services. Conduct technical conferences and demonstrations of your company's novelties.
- Global overview: Get first-hand information and exchange opinions with your colleagues.
- Promotion: Use the Digital Marketing Platform to communicate your participation
How to participate
See the different ways in which you can be part of Tecno Fidta.
Raw Space Booth
- Exhibitor’s Manual
- Accreditations for exhibitors
- Invitations for visitors
- Appearance in the Official Catalogue and the event’s web page
- General security
- General cleaning of common areas
- Recommendations on freight & transport agents
- Advice on trips & accommodation
- Everything listed for Raw Space Booth
- 1 Desk
- 1 Storage module
- 1 Current outlet – local power supply 220V
- 3 Chairs
- Dividing walls
- Spots with halogen lamp: one per 3sqm
- Electric board per group of booths, with thermal switches and circuit breaker.
- Identification signboard
Hire your booth now
The 2022's participation offer will be avaliable soon.
Request other services
Now that you are an exhibitor at Tecno Fidta, do you know what else you will need for your booth? For an extra cost, hire:
- Additional equipment for your booth
- Bilingual hostesses
- Optic pencil service
Learn about the event’s regulations (dispositions, admission, hiring booths, payment methods, safety regulations, badges, etc.) by downloading and reading the following useful files:
- General regulations (pdf, 868 KB)
- Technical appendix for booth construction (pdf, 1 MB)
- Exhibitor’s assistance appendix (pdf, 636 KB)
Learn about the days and times for assembly, exhibition and dismantling to better organize your presence.
The calendar will be available soon.Take a look at the calendar