Get to know the most important information about Tecno Fidta so that your experience in the event fulfills and even improves your expectations!
|Tuesday 28 to Friday 1
June - July, 2022
|2 pm. to 8 pm.|
Tecno Fidta is an exclusive event for the sector’s business professionals. Entry is free of charge. To be accredited at the event, you must present your ID or passport.
The Organizers reserve the right of admission and permanence at the exhibition grounds.
People under 18 years will not be admitted, even if attending with an adult. Baby strollers are not allowed.
La Rural Trade Center
For the event we have chosen one of the main exhibition grounds in Latin America. Its latest-generation infrastructure has the most advanced technology to ensure the event proceeds smoothly.
7 pavilions, 1 convention center and 1 exclusive lounge are arranged across more than 12 hectares (30 acres). In addition, La Rural has an underground parking lot for 1,000 cars, and about 10,000 sqm of outdoor green spaces.
Address: 2704 Sarmiento Avenue / 4474 Cerviño AvenueTrade center plan
How to arrive?
- By Car
Access to parking lot: 2704 Sarmiento Avenue or 4476 Cerviño Street
- By Taxi
- By Bus
Lines: 12 - 15 - 29 - 34 - 37 - 39 - 41 - 55 - 57 - 59 - 60 - 64 - 67 - 68 - 93 - 95 - 108 - 111 - 118 - 128 - 152 - 160 - 161 - 194
- By Metro
D Line, Plaza Italia station.
- By Train
San Martín Line, Palermo station
Mitre Line, Ministro Carranza station / 3 de Febrero station
Tips for visitors
Useful tips to make the most out of your visit to Tecno Fidta.
- Schedule the date of the event in your calendar, to avoid forgetting it.
- Make sure to book your flights and hotel in advance. If you come from abroad, remember to verify if you require a visa to enter.
- Register online to speed your access to the event.
- Bring business cards as presentation letters.
- Plan your visit’s objectives. It will help you manage your time better.
- Learn in advance about the exhibitors and showcased product groups.
- Plan your route watching the floor plan and identify the booths of your interest.
- Coordinate on-site meetings with participating companies.
- Access the information about events that take place in parallel. Schedule the ones that interest you and plan to attend on time.
- At the exhibition, in case of any concern, go to the Information Booths indicated with a letter "i". A hostess will assist you.