Here you will find the information and the answers to the most frequent questions so that your visit to Tecno Fidta is productive. We are at your service!
|September, Tuesday 15 to Friday 18||2pm to 8pm|
Tecno Fidta is an exclusive event for the sector’s business professionals. Entry is free of charge. To be accredited at the event, you must present your ID or passport.
The Organizers reserve the right of admission and permanence at the exhibition grounds.
People under 18 years will not be admitted, even if attending with an adult. Baby strollers are not allowed.
Costa Salguero Center
For the realization of the event we have chosen one of the main exhibition grounds in the City of Buenos Aires. The covered surface exceeds 20,000 sqm, plus outdoor areas, parking lots (1,500 vehicles) and maneuvering space, spanning over a total area of more than 40,000 sqm within the 17 hectares (42 acres) that make up the Complejo Costa Salguero.
Address: Costanera R. Obligado Avenue and J. Salguero Street
- By Car
Access to parking lot - Jerónimo Salguero Street
- By Taxi
- By Bus
Lines: 33, 37, 45 and 160
- By Transfer – Exclusive service for Tecno Fidta
Every 20 minutes (estimated)
Tuesday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 8.10 p.m.
- Plaza Italia: Sarmiento Avenue, 40 m. from EcoPark (ex zoo) near the theatre entrance
- Costa Salguero Center: Hall 1 or 5
Tips for visitors
Useful tips to make the most out of your visit to Tecno Fidta.
- Schedule the date of the event in your calendar, to avoid forgetting it.
- Make sure to book your flights and hotel in advance. If you come from abroad, remember to verify if you require a visa to enter.
- Register online to speed your access to the event.
- Bring business cards as presentation letters.
- Plan your visit’s objectives. It will help you manage your time better.
- Learn in advance about the exhibitors and showcased product groups.
- Plan your route watching the floor plan and identify the booths of your interest.
- Coordinate on-site meetings with participating companies.
- Access the information about events that take place in parallel. Schedule the ones that interest you and plan to attend on time.
- At the exhibition, in case of any concern, go to the Information Booths indicated with a letter "i". A hostess will assist you.
Find detailed information about exhibitors, brands, products and halls. The print version will be at your disposal on the venues during Tecno Fidta.